Our goal is to help young companies grow their businesses through a supportive community of collaborators providing educational and financial support.
Caltech's Rocket Fund is a member supported granting pool that helps academic and garage innovators turn their technologies into commercial realities through financial support, entrepreneurial mentoring and education.
- $25,000 - $75,000 in non-equity grants for cleantech and sustainability startups
- Opportunity to work with utilities and access further funding
- Introductions to experts in product development, scale up and manufacturing
- Access to legal advice covering corporate structure and IP
- Channel relationships with IN2 Wells Fargo, Shell GameChanger for securing voucher funding covering lab testing facilities and technical expertise
- Partnering opportunities with the Electric Power Research Institute on million dollar+ grants, finding lab testing facilities, and technical expertise
- Introductions to early stage investors
- Connections to incubators and accelerator programs in California
- We pay for real world demonstrations designed by you, that will attract customers and investors.
- Our funds can help you attract matching dollars from utilities or channel partners to leverage the award.
- Our process streamlines your ability to connect with potential customers.
- $1.325 million in Awards Made
- 33 Companies with $64M Total Investment